“Brooke Hall” – is a spectacular stone fronted Gentleman’s residence which is constructed in a period style accessed via a tree lined avenue. The accommodation extends to 6390 square feet and is finished to an exacting standard throughout; with cornicing to principal reception rooms, panelled doors, sliding sash windows, period style skirting’s, architraves and panelling to internal windows.
- Sweeping staircase with mahogany treads and handrail with glazed roof lantern above
- Panelling to internal windows throughout.
- Solid internal panelled doors with period style architraves and skirting
- Cornicing to entrance hall & reception rooms
- Cast iron period style radiators to ground floor
- 5 amp wiring circuits to reception rooms and bedrooms
- Comprehensive electric specification with extensive sockets, wall light points, TV points etc.
- Double glazed windows in sliding sash frames (except second floor)
- Wired for Security System & Fire alarm installed
- Oil Fired central heating
- Granite entrance portico and steps
- Powder coated aluminium rainwater goods
- Stone entrance pillars with electric gates
- Gardens to front, rear and side laid in lawn
- Hedging to boundaries with estate railing
- Period style driveway lighting